YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Begum leads Yoga Alliance-accredit Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Cyprus, Turkey and New Delhi, India.
Healing, rejuvenating and compassionate approach to teacher training begins with you. Whether you’re seeking to change your career, looking for a new lifestyle or simply wanting to deepen your understanding of yourself, this Yoga Teacher Training course will be a significant part of your journey. Explore through self-practice and study, integrate and observe your physical, emotional, mental and psychic bodies. Feel yourself become more joyful, loving, focused and present in your life and relationships.
The Teacher Training Program with Begum may be in English or Turkish as per your requirement.
to discuss availability and pricing.
What one can learn;
History and Philosophy
- The Yoga Sutras, Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita
- The eight limbs of yoga
- The seven chakras – muladhara, swadisthana, manipura, anahata, vishuddhi, ajna, sahasrara
- Awakening of the spiritual body
- Introduction to Meditation. Metitation methods and techniques
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical body systems – respiratory, digestive, circulatory, nervous, muscular & skeletal, endocrine
- Kundalini, nadis and the nervous system.
- Endocrine system and the chakras
- Health benefits, contraindications and therapeutic use
- Exploration, alignment, modification and individual expression
- Ayurveda, body types, diet and lifestyle
- Teaching Methodology
- Principles of demonstration and observation
- Assisting, modifications, adjusting, guiding
- Finding your own teaching style
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers.
- Lesson planning
- Practice of Vinyasa Yoga
- Observation and awareness techniques
- Kapalabhati (cleansing breath), Nadi Shodana (alternate nostril breathing), Bhramari (humming bee breath)
- Other useful pranayama practices: Ujjayi (victorious breath), Shitali and Sitkari (cooling breath)
- Importance of healthy breathing
- Bandhas (locks): Moola (root), Uddiyana (abdominal), Jalandhara (throat), Maha (great)
- Business of Yoga
- Mantras for the 5 elements: earth, water, fire, air
- Yoga Nidra relaxation techniques
- Yogic energy awakening science (Kriyas)
- Dynamic meditation techniques: walking, dance, etc